Friday, December 31, 2010

Suck it, 2010.

The end of the year is nigh, bringing about an almost inevitable look back at everything that's happened this year.

*deep breath*

1: We get a new apartment!

2: Chris lost his job the day before we move in.

3: A man falls through our roof, wtf?

4: We buy the BMW!

5: BMW explodes. :(

6: We get the Talon!

7: I become a dog bather. Suddenly I'm wet and smelly all the time.

8: Chris gets screwed out of one job with the school district because of a typo, is given another. Hooray income!

9: I become a dog groomer! Yay way more income!

10: A drunk driver plows through the fence of our complex on her side, the fence and trees in front of it land on the Talon. >_O

12: Chris finds out that the "permanent" position at this school is, in fact not permanent.

11: Chris replaces the radiator and alternator, only to get into another accident which breaks the new radiator.

12: Dad fixes the BMW! Hooray car!

*deep breath pant.. pant..*

I also got some new friends, gained a crafting buddy, met a tea fairy, threw a Silly Hat Tea Party, and managed to survive all of it in good health.

:)

Dinner tonight! Pan seared top sirloin, baked potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, and roasted mushrooms.

Mmmm...

Now, I'm going to -try- and make sense. Don't expect a lot, because this is my first time. For a lot of things. I've never taken pictures while cooking before, so I missed a few steps (sorry). I've never tried to blog about making something before, so I'll probably miss something.

Also, most blogs only do particular dishes, for good reason come to find out. I'm not sure what my layout should be. Do I post a breakdown of how I cooked the whole thing, and note how I screwed up (as I will do almost every time, somehow)? Or do I just do a recipe at a time? I dunno. I think I'll start with the first, and see how it goes from there.

I'll still be posting where I pulled all the recipes from, if I can find it.

Results to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © my green blanket. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver